Builder is an IDE for writing GNOME-based software. It is currently
under heavy development.
Changes since last release:
• Indentation fixes when using the fallback indenter.
• Various UI changes as we progress on the UI revamp.
• Diagnostics checks now blocked until the buffer has fully loaded.
• Highlight engine fixes for the recently added pause support.
• "Export" has been moved to a generic operation from the omnibar.
• A crash in the diagnostics manager has been fixed due to incorrect
assertions at runtime.
• Many keyboard shortcut fixes.
• The search bar has had missing pieces from the revamp ported.
This includes better keyboard interactions.
• Search navigation has been restored from the source editor.
• Our BuilderBlocks font has been improved to support both lower
and upper-case glyphs.
• Builder no longer uses Gtk's setting for sort-directories-first.
• Builder now supports a "run-opts" in .buildconfig files or
x-run-args in flatpak json files to pass arguments when running
the target application.
• The spellchecker has had a number of fixes that were broken during
the UI revamp.
• find-other-file will jump right to the matching file if only one
is matched. This more closely matches our previous implementation.
• The build pipeline now recognizes filenames with _ in them when
Hungarian, Kazakh, German, Spanish, Indonesian, Czech, Slovenian
ftp-release-list mailing list