glib-networking contains the implementations of certain GLib
networking features that cannot be implemented directly in GLib itself
because of their dependencies.
Currently it contains a GNUTLS-based implementation of GTlsBackend, a
libproxy-based implementation of GProxyResolver, and a GNOME
GProxyResolver that uses the proxy information from the GSettings
schemas in gsettings-desktop-schemas.
- Fix unit tests when SSLv3 is unavailable (#782853)
- Allow static linking (#791100, Xavier Claessens)
- Fix issues found by coverity (#792402, Philip Withnall)
- Remove TLS build option; it is now mandatory
- Try to ensure that GnuTLS is only initialized if TLS is actually used
- Update use of GObject to follow current best practices
- Use XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP to determine which proxy module to load
ftp-release-list mailing list