Hi!

To get things rolling a bit in the project I think it might be a good idea to try to focus on getting to something like a prerelease. Now, since we're in incubation we can not freely do releases but I belive that we can ask for one from the incubator as long as we clearly mark it as in incubation.

Getting some form of prerelease out would help us focus on the major issues with the code base as well as possibly getting FtpServer running in more instances, something that provides feedback and possibly additional developers.

What do you think? If you think its a good idea, what are the major areas where you think we need some work? For this task I don't think we should aim for any major architectual changes but rather getting the worst pieces fixed.

/niklas