Atul Gohad wrote:
Hi Niklas,

In the ssl support provided by ftp server, is it possible to have the server
running in simultaneous implicit and explicit modes?

What is the best way in which we can use the apache ftp server to allow
simultaneous access for users with "normal", "ssl" and "ssl with client
authentication"? is their a specific configuration change that can help me
achieve this?

You can set up multiple listeners, one for each configuration. I'm guessing (but haven't tested) that SSL and SSL with client auth would work the same for the client, so if you don't intend to treat them differently on the server (e.g. different roots) you probably just need one listener for them.

/niklas