I have embedded the apache ftp server into my java application. My
configuration file ftpd.xml is :

<server xmlns="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1";
        xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
        xsi:schemaLocation="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/ftpserver-1.0.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd";

        id="server"
        max-logins="700"
        anon-enabled="false"
        max-anon-logins="123"
        max-login-failures="124"
        login-failure-delay="125">

        <listeners>
            <nio-listener name="default" port="21" implicit-ssl="false"
idle-timeout="60" local-address="the ip">
                <data-connection idle-timeout="30000">
                    <active enabled="false" local-address="the ip"
local-port="2323" ip-check="true"/>
                    <passive ports="60000-60535" address="the ip"
external-address="the ip" />
                </data-connection>
             </nio-listener>
        </listeners>
    <ftplets>
                <ftplet name="AlarmFtpUploaded">
                         <beans:bean
class="com.aplicatec.mwengine.alarmserver.alarmserverlet.alarmftp.AlarmFtpUploaded">

                 </beans:bean>
                </ftplet>
        </ftplets>
        <file-user-manager file="/etc/mwengine/alarmserver/users.properties"
encrypt-passwords="false" />

</server>

The problem is when I try to upload a large file, the connection between
client and server closes after several minutes without any message of
error

It is problem of configuration?? I use passive mode to connect. Could
someone help me? Thanks