Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the fix for FTPSERVER-144 (Volatile user manager, using
PropertiesUserManager with a null value for userDataFile).

I get the FTP Server sources this morning, to check the fix before the
M4 release.
It works fine for me, but I wonder if I use it as it should: in my
Spring configuration file, I have:
<file-user-manager file="" encrypt-passwords="true" />
Empty file name seems to be correctly translated as the null File
object, is it the good way to do it?

Another point: I see that some classes have been moved to *.impl
packages, and that FtpServer interface doesn't give access to the
FtpServerContext object anymore.
I need it (to get the Listener, in order to close active sessions from
the server side, and to get the UserManager, in order to create FTP
users on the fly) so I cast the FtpServer object to DefaultFtpServer,
but I don't think it's clean.
Is there a better way to get the FtpServerContext, without casting?

Thanks,
Olivier