I will be out of the office starting  06/07/2012 and will not return until
23/07/2012.

I will be on holiday for two weeks starting from next Monday the 9th of
July. Please find below the Belfast RPST support arrangements during my
absence and the shutdown next week. Please continue to Cc me on any emails
though.

Week starting Monday 9th July - Friday 13th July
=======================================
- Reduced support available during normal Belfast office hours.
- Release issues on Thursday & Friday such as XFR failures may have to wait
until the following Monday.
- Please send any support requests to Charles Landreville
(charles-edouard.landrevi...@aero.bombardier.com)

Week starting Monday 16th July - Friday 20th July
- Normal support available during normal Belfast office hours.
- Please send any support requests to John Mitchell
(john.mitch...@aero.bombardier.com)

Best Regards,

Gary Bell
Belfast RPST lead