You would need to override onUploadEnd(). The FtpRequest object passed to
onUploadEnd() tells yu what the command was. You would need to work out
from that what the file path was.

Replacing the filesystem classes is a better bet IMO. Your interim version
could extend, NativeFtpFilesystem.

--
"There is no way to peace; peace is the way"