If you stop the server, wait for a minute or two and then start, does it
start okay? If so, it may have to do with the SO_REUSE policy. If you set
Socket Reuse to true, you should not have this problem.

Please see this for more information:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/net/ServerSocket.html#setReuseAddress(boolean)