#706: Funding request for Prima Yogi Loviniltra (jurankdankkal)
 Reporter:  jurankdankkal           |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |
Changes (by gnokii):

 * owner:  gnokii => bex

 1. if you telling here wishes for departure and arrival, looks to me you
 want to get it booked then state that and send the necessary data

 2. for somebody who wants to start travel on Friday after 8pm what means
 arriving Saturday in the morning and wants to be back home Sunday in the
 night, I tentative thinking about not sponsoring. For a few hours it makes
 no sense

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/706#comment:1>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning