#697: Subsidy request for Siddhesh for FUDCon Phnom Penh 2016
 Reporter:  siddhesh                |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment (by siddhesh):

 I was told that the ticket details I attached earlier was confusing since
 it had details of my family, so here is an individual invoice that I
 requested from the travel company (fudcon-siddhesh-invoice.pdf).

 I made a mistake in the cost earlier, the travel company added an amount
 during the booking process that I did not notice.  The new cost is '''INR
 44,537''', which is approx '''USD 667'''.

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/697#comment:3>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning
fudcon-planning mailing list -- fudcon-planning@lists.fedoraproject.org