#698: Funding request for Estu Fardani (estu)
 Reporter:  estu                    |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment (by bex):

 According to my notes from gnokii you are approved for $400.  He hasn't
 indicated that it has a mandatory split between air and hotel.

 gnokii - please send me the costs that must be reserved for Estu's hotel.

 Estu, please send me your full name as it appears in your passport, your
 date of birth, gender, and passport details.  You may send it to me at

 I will book your ticket so you don't have to be reimbursed.

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/698#comment:2>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning
fudcon-planning mailing list -- fudcon-planning@lists.fedoraproject.org