#707: Funding request for Danishka Navin (snavin)
  Reporter:  snavin      |      Owner:  Tonet666p
      Type:  Funding     |     Status:  new
  request                |  Milestone:  FUDCon Puno: Travel Subsidy
 Component:  FUDCon      |   Keywords:
  Puno 2016              |   Blocking:
Blocked By:              |
 Please set the "Component" below to the correct event for your request.

 Tell us the following:

 * What do you need covered? (Please estimate the costs in USD: hotel $X,
 travel $Y.)

 Travel cost: 250USD as of today.
 I need hotel accommodation as well.

 * If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful?

 * If Yes, specify the minimum amount you need covered to facilitate your

 * What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? (Please be as specific as
 possible, since this is the most important factor in granting requests.)

 * I will be giving a talk on Ansible
 * Volunteer (if needed)

 * If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such
 as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also
 let us know if you have specific time restrictions.

 5 Nov,2016
 From Changi (SIN) To Phnom Penh Intl. (PNH) SilkAir
 7:40 SIN to  8:35 PNH 1h 55m, Direct

 7 Nov,2016 From Phnom Penh Intl. (PNH) To Changi (SIN) SilkAir
 18:10 PNH to 21:10 SIN  2h 0m, Direct

 * Do you need a visa or other official processing before you can attend
 FUDCon? If so, approximately how long does that processing take?

 Yes, I need VISA (5 days as I remember)

 * Include any additional, relevant information.

 I need an invitation letter.

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/707>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning