#706: Funding request for Prima Yogi Loviniltra (jurankdankkal)
 Reporter:  jurankdankkal           |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment (by gnokii):

 a) a day has 24hrs and I hardly think that arriving on 5th 7.50am and
 going back 6th 8.30am (or 10.10 if you get a ticket for that flight) makes
 more then a day. It doesnt count when you start or/and arrive in Jakarta,
 it counts what hours you are available for Fedora in Phnom Penh and that
 is lesser then 24hrs.

 b)Sorry arriving 7.50am means he even will not make it to his own talk.
 Its not doable to immigrate and get from Pochentong to Norton in just
 3hrs. We talking about the morning rush hour

 c) For me is very simple, officially FUDCON goes from 4th-6th, what if we
 would have decided to use the 4th for talks and would have him scheduled
 there? The moment I submit for an event which goes from 4th-6th I should
 consider to be available at the venue for holding my talk

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/706#comment:4>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning
fudcon-planning mailing list -- fudcon-planning@lists.fedoraproject.org