#696: Funding request for Mohan Prakash
 Reporter:  mpduty                  |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment (by mpduty):

 Replying to [comment:5 bex]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 mpduty]:
 > > Do I have to book tickets before the sponsorship is approved?
 > According to the notes I have from gnokii, your travel is approved for
 $465.  Will you be booking your own ticket and getting reimbursed?

 If $465 is exclusively for travel. then I can book my ticket and get
 reimbursed later.[[BR]]
 Will you be arranging for my accommodation or do I have to pay for it?
 From your reply I understand that the subsidy of $465 is for travel only.
 Also is there a way in which the organizers may book my air tickets?

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/696#comment:6>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning
fudcon-planning mailing list -- fudcon-planning@lists.fedoraproject.org