On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, joe haldon wrote:

> And why should people
> demonize a person or party just because they don't agree?

Generally, "demonizing the other side" is neither factually correct nor
ethically responsible, *however*, since GWB *IS*, ->in fact<-, the devil
himself....

What I wanna know is this: we have perfectly good, responsible assasins in
prison -- doing NOTHING --, when they could be *put to work* for the
State.  Lets face it, we NEED this service right now!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker