Salut, Ed Carp,

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:38:20 -0700, Ed Carp wrote:
> >> And obvious (and interesting) use would be to generate an ePassport
> >> that would flag the bearer as having diplomatic immunity.
> >
> > As you may or may not have noticed, the bearers of diplomatic
> > immunity in most countries do not get epassports "for security
> > reasons".
>
> Yes, but do the folks at the border know this? ;)  A false diplomatic
> ePassport might get one out of a foreign country before it is
> discovered it is a fake

Please remind me, which electronic attribute tags an ePassport as
diplomatic if no diplomatic ePassports exist?

> - and I'd rather spend time in an American jail for a false
> diplomatic passport than in just about any other country for anything
> else!

You're into SM/torture? TMD.

                                Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Solutions Systematiques
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33            Güterstrasse 86
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67            4053 Basel
Web:www.sygroup.ch              [EMAIL PROTECTED]