The IDF released footage from a remote controlled spy aircarft, showing
terrorists shooting from a UN building - experts have inspected the footage
and none have contested it.

It's not that difficult to find out if it was fake or not - and considering
the IDF released it, they would not risk releasing anything fake, as it
would be shooting itself in the foot.

In general I agree, unless you can easily detect if the footage was fake or
not, videos on youtube are not reliable sources.