wowa when did this happen? whatre all these links? im glad you sent this email as I wouldnt have heard about this without it.
On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:30 AM, satyam pujari <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello List, > > quick update on the recent psnhack > > > IRC chat logs is for Feb 16th (does not disclose the real “usernames” > and it’s incomplete ) > > > ========================================================================================== > > > http://www.psx-sense.nl/46022/chatlog-hackers-credit-card-gegevens-niet-voldoende-encrypted/ > > http://pastie.org/pastes/1570691/text?key=97oth9v5tspkiztwwdmnga > > http://pastebin.com/m0ZxsjAb > > > ============================================================== > > Below the full IRC logs for Feb 16th with “real user names” and “time > stamp” > > ============================================================== > > http://173.255.232.215/logs/efnet/ps3dev/2011-02-16 > > > > =============================================== > > *Related* IRC LOGS OF PSN HACKS (Logs are being updated here) > > ================================================ > > > “Log system created and maintained by tpw_rules and his bot, > DoctorBot. Stats are generated approximately every 20 minutes.” > > > http://173.255.232.215/logs/efnet/ps3dev/ (Full IRC log from > 01-12-2011 to 04-29-2011 as of yet ) > > http://173.255.232.215/logs/efnet/ps3dev/stats (#ps3dev @ EFNet stats > by tpw_rules) > > > DHS & FBI involvement ! > ======================== > > > http://www.industrygamers.com/news/psn-data-breach-investigation-getting-help-from-homeland-security/ > > > http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34364/Homeland_Security_Department_Helping_Investigate_PSN_Data_Breach.php > > > > Did Anonops hacked ? > ================= > > anon "We didn't do it" > > http://twitpic.com/4r6dpo > > ================================================================== > Kevin Stevens, security analyst with Trend Micro who informed about > it initially. (recent tweets) > > > ======================================================================================================= > > killercube Kevin Stevens > > This #PSNHack is turning into a bunch of FUD, it really is. I posted > up what I saw to warn people, not to incite the masses to create FUD. > > 9 hours ago > > > killercube Kevin Stevens > > @ > > @KingNYC1 This is not BS. It is called seeing a post on a forum and > tweeting about it. I already clearly stated that I had not seen the DB > > 9 hours ago > > > killercube Kevin Stevens > > @ > > @speekmeister It is not a rumor, it was a conversation on a criminal > forum. I never saw the DB so I can't verify if it is real. > > 29 Apr > > > ========================================================================================================= > > > The question is “Does the DB really exist ? looks like no one saw the DB > yet !” > > Thoughts? > > Regards, > Satyamhax > http://esploit.blogspot.com/ > _______________________________________________ > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html > Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ >
_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
