Hello I do ARP Spoof often to obtain credentials with ettercap, but now I'm in a network where I can't reach a system on another network, but sniffing I see that there is another machine on the same network segment where I'm that is able to connect to them, however I don't have access to this system as well and it's always turned on. I need to do ARP Spoofing to make my gateway believe that I'm this system to reach my target. I found a tool called arp-sk and I followed an example to escape firewalls but I think it doesn't work.
I tried this arp-sk stuff, tried to setup a virtual interface with the same IP (collision happened and was not helpful), tried to use it with arpping -U and even change value of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_nonlocal_bind and nothing worked. Anyone with real experience in use ARP spoof to bypass firewall ACL please drop me a private e-mail. Thanks.
_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
