From: Michal Zalewski <lcam...@coredump.cx>
To: timbra...@techemail.com
Cc: M Kirschbaum <pr...@yahoo.co.uk>, full-disclosure
<full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:47:19 -0700

> Is this treated with the same way that says that Remote File Inclusion is not
> a security issue ?

I'm not sure how RFI came into play on this thread - the original
report wasn't about RFI.

I don't have an agenda here; I'm just trying to get to the bottom of
it and make sure that we converge on a common understanding of the
issue. As in any argument, it's fairly likely that one of us is wrong,
and I accept that it could very well be me - I have been wrong quite a
few times in my life, and it's always a valuable learning opportunity.

I think it's unfortunate that the thread has devolved into various
accusations and credential-slinging, because it reduces the likelihood
of such a productive outcome. Please feel free to ping me directly any
time, though - I'm happy to chat.

Cheers,
/mz