On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Ulisses Montenegro <
ulisses.montene...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should YouTube restrict file uploads to known valid mime types? Sure, but
> that's only how you got the data in there to begin with. It's what happens
> after the data is in that will make all the difference.

At this point I'm not even sure the data isn't being restricted - it just
may be that the data type is checked again after it gets pulled out of the
queue for processing, and if it's not a video it gets discarded.

--
“There's a reason we separate military and the police: one fights the enemy
of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military