n3td3v wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:53:44 +0000, n3td3v <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wouldn't use the word blame? I think its a good thing if

Full-Disclosure is helping to catch online criminals. I don't know if
you like malicious hackers and other criminals, but yeah.... I dislike
them. I would do anything in my power to stop online crime, from
scriptkiddie stuff, to sex stuff,spam,scams, fraud, terrorism and back
again.

I have no space for anyone thinking they are elite and all the other
hacker scene crap. Its time to clamp down on the BS thats on the net.

If I was in gov, I would shut a site down that looks remotely
hax0rish, even if they've done nothing wrong. All these crews and
hacker groups, fk them all. The net needs zero tollerence with online
crime. Govs should have the authority to close anything done because
they feel like it, without needing to prove shit.

I would even close IRC channels. Hackphreak on undernet looks
harmless, but fk that. Close it anyway, its time to get a tighter grip
on things.

Thanks,n3td3v

Same for zone-h.org, close the crap down.. f**k anything that looks remotely hax0rish.

zero-tollerence!!

Thanks,n3td3v

Damn straight!
And google too! Fuck freedom of speech! And those nasty sites with proof of concept exploits on, screw them too! And to hell with full disclosure! Oh, hang on a sec...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html