           From the lets-try-it-this-way Department
Qihoo360 | GDATA | Rising | Webroot | Dr Web  Generic Archive Bypass

Release mode    : Vendors do not react / Reverse Coordination Attempt
Ref : [TZO-22-2020] - Qihoo360, GDATA, Escan, Rising, Command, K7 Computing, Ahnlab, Dr. Web, Webroot
Status          : Unpatched
Dislosure Policy: https://caravelahq.com/b/policy/20949

1. Summary
Deviating from my Disclosure policy : Situations where the time it takes to discover a vulnerability is inferior to the time spend to coordinate it call for a new way to approach vulnerability coordination. I call it reverse coordination. As these are mostly low risk findings I personally do not have any issues with proceeding that way.

2. Description
Qihoo360, GDATA, Escan, Rising, Command, K7 Computing, Ahnlab, Dr. Web, Webroot

3. Coordination
Unless Qihoo, respectively GDATA, Escan, Rising, Command, K7 Computing, Ahnlab, Dr. Web, Webroot get into touch within the next 21 days, I will proceed to publish the vulnerabilities on this very list without any further communication attempt. Many attempts have been made.