From: Ted  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ReindeR Rustema)
Subject: Re: TERROR IN AMERICA
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:48:04 -0400

Christ you sound like a whimp.did you let those school yard bullies
take your lunch money?

To: Ted  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: ReindeR Rustema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:48 -0400 12/9/01, Ted wrote:
did you let those school yard bullies
take your lunch money?

I always brought my lunch to school. Not that there were any bullies
at school. Is that relevant?

--
ReindeR

From: Ted  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ReindeR Rustema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:10:21 -0400

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:38:38 +0200, you wrote:

At 08:48 -0400 12/9/01, Ted wrote:
did you let those school yard bullies
take your lunch money?

I always brought my lunch to school. Not that there were any bullies
at school. Is that relevant?

So i guess there wasn't any niggers in your school? as for anything
being revalent i don't really remember just why i sent you a e-mail in
the first place.although i do remember seeing reinder a few times.in
other words you must have posted something that pissed me off.i just
don't remember what the hell it was.so for what ever reason "stick it
in your ear".

By the way dork (my insult is due to the fact that you must have some
how pissed me off,even if i don't remember what it was)there are
always bullies.i flat out don't belive there were no bullies in your
school.thats even if you don't have niggers in your country.bullies
are a fact of life.thank God im a big "boy".but i sure as hell got
tired of helping out my buddies.you not ever noticing bullies was most
likly due to your use of drugs.