------- Begin Forwarded Message -------

Subject: Re: Lamest dream *ever*
From: "Tara Kostezky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: alt.dreams, alt.fan.tom-servo

"Captain Infinity" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Don't you hate lame dreams?  You know, dreams where you wake up and say
 "what the hell was *that* about?"  Dreams that make going to sleep seem
 pointless?

 Yesterday, I took a nap.  What the hell, it was Saturday, bite me I'm
 taking a nap.

 I dreamed that I was sitting at the kitchen table, eating soup, with my
 Latin teacher from High School.  She was eating soup too.  We were
 sitting there, eating soup.  We didn't talk, she didn't teach me any more
 Latin, we just sat there eating soup.  The end.

 I don't even know what kind of soup it was.  It was just some vague
 souplike soup.  We were using spoons to eat the soup.  Me and my Latin
 teacher.  At the table.  Eating soup.  That's all.

 Damned lamest dream I ever had.  I want my money back.

You get an F for this dream. Please go back to sleep and dream another.

-------- End Forwarded Message --------

--
ReindeR