------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h6pn4e9/M=362335.6886444.7839734.2575449/D=groups/S=1705117977:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123656414/A=2894362/R=0/SIG=138c78jl6/*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/arts_culture/?source=YAHOO&cmpgn=GRP&RTP=http://groups.yahoo.com/";>What
 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer 
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

A man was chosen for jury duty who very much wanted to be
dismissed from serving. He tried every excuse he could think
of but none of them worked. On the day of the trial he
decided to give it one more shot. As the trial was about to
begin he asked if he could approach the bench.

"Your Honor," he said, " I must be excused from this trial
because I am prejudiced against the defendant. I took one
look at the man in his blue suit with those beady eyes and
that dishonest face and I said 'He's a crook! He's guilty,
guilty, guilty!' So your Honor, I can not possibly stay on
this jury!"

With a tired annoyance, the judge replied, "Get back in the
jury box. That man is his lawyer."


Thelly, the Storylady, Cardiff by the Sea
For a virtual visit go to http://www.lifestorywriting.net/
Join the fun at http://groups.msn.com/LifeStoryWriting 
For Quiet Moments http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/odb/odb.shtml
Seeking? http://www.reasons4faith.org/ 
My Blog Spot:  http://cardiffstorylady.blogspot.com/




http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://www.jokes-joke.com/
http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://www.quotes-world.com/ 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to