Funny Jokes -  CONFESSIONS

 
Once, there was this guy, who personally felt that he has committed lots of 
sinful crime and therefore decided to visit a church and confess all of his 
sins. When he arrived at a church, he walked to the confession area and spoke 
to the pastor. "Father, I am sinful. " "Yes son, just tell me what have you 
done, the Lord will forgive you." "Father, I have a steady relationship with my 
girlfriend, it's been 3 years and nothing serious ever
 happened between us. Yesterday, I visited her house, nobody was at home except 
for her sister. We were alone and I slept with her. " "That's bad my boy, 
fortunately you realize your mistake." "Father, last week I went to her office 
to look for her, but nobody was around except for one of her colleagues, so I 
slept with her too." "That's not very good of you." "Father, last month, I went 
to her uncle's house to look for her, nobody was around except for her auntie, 
and I slept with her too." "Father? ......... Father?" suddenly this guy 
realised that there was no response from the Father, he walked over and 
discovered that the Pastor was not there. So he began searching for him. 
"Father? Where are you?" He searched high and low, and finally he found him 
hiding under the table behind the piano. "Father, why are you hiding here?" 
"Sorry son, suddenly I remembered there is nobody around here except me."   

                

http://www.freefind.com/find.html?id=49123560

http://funny-quotes.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://quotations.home.worldnet.att.net/

Reply via email to