Hi all,

I just pushed a feature/plugin-globalactivity branch to Git.  It's based
on master (although it was initially developed on a 6.0 target), and it
contains a "globalactivity" plugin that provides a forge-wide project
activity aggregation.  It also exports both the forge-wide and the
project-wide activities through the SOAP API.

Some documentation is available on the wiki at
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Global_Activity_Plugin

It's minimally intrusive, but I'll wait for a few days before pushing to
master proper, in case anyone has objections or reviews.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Indépendant en informatique libre -- Free software freelance
http://www.gnurandal.com/