Hello,

I use the latest version of GLPI (January 23, 2017), and the last agent of the
merge inventory:
OS: (Windows7)
INVENTORY: v2.3.18
NETWORKDISCOVERY: 2.2.1
NETWORKINVENTORY: 2.2.1

My problem is:
The network discovery passes without any issue, (Avaya 96xx | 46xx), despite
the phones mounting as "Unmanageable"

After importing manually into the "phones" category, I can't scan them by
protocol SNMP. However if I import them in the category "Network", I have no
problem and I can scan them and mount all the info without any probleme.
Can you help me to scan these IP phones in the right category "Phones"?

It's been 3 months and I'm looking in all the forums (GLPI, Fusion, GitHub,
Wiki project ..) but nobody gave me a reply,

BR,