Here's the Java I have written, forgive me I'm a real beginner with this stuff.

if (Field("Procedure 2")!= "") and ;Field("Procedure 3") == ""
    return Field("Procedure 1") + "and" + Field("Procedure 2")
if (Field("Procedure 2")!= "") and ;Field("Procedure 3") != ""
return Field("Procedure 1") + "," + Field("Procedure 2") ;"and" ;Field("Procedure 3");

When I click on validate I get a message "ReferenceError: and is not defined."
--
David L. Young
Spectrum Printing LLC

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]