From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 11:58 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Big Space

I need to now how to set a big space in JavaScript. I don't think a tab
will work. It's for a business card that has centered text. My customer
wants to have the choice of a big or small space between phone numbers. So
a small space if 3 phone numbers or a big space if 2 numbers. I'm using
FusionPro3.2Web, anyone have any suggestions?

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com
--

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.