I believe it is as simply as adding quotes in the correct place(s). You need to wrap your file path with quotes, then add your Field("OrgName") and then wrap the suffix with quotes again.

return CreateResource("C:\\art\" + (Field("OrgName") + ".jpg", "graphic", true);"

FusionPro will look for something like this:

        "C:\\art\JohnDoe.jpg"

Ryan