Monthly Reminder -- a quick note to all members!
FusionPro Forum content standards:
* The forum is for the users of FusionPro products only; vendors and
suppliers may not participate.
* Every member has equal status.
* Be respectful of other members and keep the discussion constructive
at all times.
* Keep in mind that messages on the forum are not pre-screened.
* Keep all on-topic conversations on the forum for all to share and learn from.
* Please do not respond to postings that are off topic.
* Attachments cannot be posted to the forum.
* Please use ONLY plain text, not styled text, to post messages to the forum.
* Remove previous message headers and footers when replying.
* Use inline quoting to call attention to specific details.
* Change "subject" before replying if you change the topic.
Management and policy feedback should be sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call Printable at 1-858-847-6600.
When you read your own email you may not be aware that it contains
hidden codes that create rich text or XHTML formatting. It probably
reads just fine on your own machine. However, Rich text, html, or
other enhanced e-mail formats that add additional formatting tags
that congest emails, weekly digest messages, and archives for the forums.
Please remember that the FusionPro Forum requires plain text postings
free of rich text, html, or other enhanced email formats. If your
email application doesn't have a plain text option, please respond to
forum emails by going online and posting your response from the Web
site at www.printable.com/support/forum.
We appreciate your participation! Thank you for being a member and
participating on the forum! It is our goal to provide a good
experience for all users.
The FusionPro Users forum is a place where users of Printable
Technologies FusionPro products can share best practices, knowledge,
and experience and get peer support. It is not a venue for discussing
company policies or issues beyond the FusionPro products.
Members may not post prices, advertising, announcements, or press releases.
Go to www.printable.com/support/forum to change your membership
status or configuration, including setting digest-style delivery, or
disabling delivery altogether for a vacation, unsubscribing, and so on.
Managing Director, PrintPlanet
PrintPlanet Forums offer graphic arts professionals a keen insight
into what people in our industry are thinking about.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is one of eighteen forums. Everyday, printers,
designers, corporate publishers, service providers, agency reps,
industry vendors and print buyers are all sharing ideas on one of the
discussion forums. And the best part.... It's all free!
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.