Dear Design,

Create a new rule and copy and paste the following:

var Add = Field("AddEmail")
var Rep = Field("RepE-mail")

if (Add == "Y")
        return Rep;
else
        return "";

Once you have your new rule created, open the Text Editor of the text block you'd like to add it to and insert your new rule. You may or may not need to check "Suppress if Empty" depending of use.

Ryan