The Frodo Travel tutorial works fine on both PC and Mac, and it uses Switch Wizard rules with tagged text resources. I've seen many other jobs that work fine too. So I'm not sure what's going wrong in your particular job. At any rate, it's impossible for anyone on the forum to analyze the problem without knowing the exact failure mode, that is, something more specific than "it doesn't work."

Dan

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]