From: Rob Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:27 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] FusionPro Desktop & DocuSP

I am trying to learn VIPP with our New Docucolor 240 with a DocuSP RIP.
I have an imposition template setup that has 2 pages per record and is
duplexing on 17 x 11. Everytime I send this to the RIP, it will print
small batches fine, but not if the whole job is sent. There are only 412
records, and the file is only 5 MB. The Rip should not be crashing on
such a small file. Any help would be appreciated.

Rob Robertson
President
Printing Department, Inc.
2108 Spencer Road
Richmond, Virginia 23230
(804) 282-2739 Fax (804) 285-4325
www.pdiprint.com / www.mailingresources.com

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com
--

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.