-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Korn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

...Regarding the Code 128 barcode, I'm not sure what you want to print
that's "human-readable," other than the original data that you're
passing to the Make128Barcode function, which in this case is the field
value.  Why do you want to show the "check digit?"  It's just a checksum
number that the barcode reader uses to verify scanning....

Dan
===========

Dan,

You are absolutely right, I too think that it's quite silly to print out
the check digit. However, the almighty dollar rules (at least in
marketing and sales), and the client wants it there...period! Is there
anyway of doing a reverse-encode of the 128 gibberish the current
function makes?

I will check into the EAN version of code128. I don't know which was in
the original job request...I'm picking this one up from a past
programmer.

Thanks,

---
David A. Sweet
Web Designer/Graphic Designer
HKM Direct Market Communications
A DirectConnectGroup Company

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]