I haven't tried changing the font color in any of our P1's, but I have
seen cases where I've updated product descriptions and they haven't
populated items listed in the 'Featured Prodcuts' section on the home
page.  They do eventually, though.  May be that Printable is using caching
or clustering, hence the delay.  If you check your P1 again today, are the
product instructions now red?

Joe Leger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DirectMail.com

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]