All:

I am experimenting with using the Copyfit feature, modifying
MagnifyAttributes part of the OnCopyfit rule to change text width, e.g.:

  MagnifyAttributes("textwidth", 50, 150, 6, 36);

I find that it does work in that it does indeed alter text width when
there is an overflow, forcing the text to fit.  However, what I see is
that it does so in a very gross fashion, e.g. it reduces text width to
50% of normal width when 90% would have been enough to make the text
fit. I end up with very narrow text and a lot of extra (unneeded) white
space at the end of the text frame.

Is there anything I can do to make FusionPro do a better job of
"fitting" the text to the frame, so that it just fits, rather than
drastically shrinking the text to fit?

I am using FusionPro 4.1P1b, by the way.

Thanks,

-- andy shaw --
-- nimblefish technologies --
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]