Try this:

1. turn off all of the OTHER fonts you are not using for that specific
job. Sometimes two completely different fonts can "conflict" with each
other.

2. use Font Doctor
   http://www.morrisonsoftdesign.com/with_fl/index-7.html
   or Font Finagler
   http://homepage.mac.com/mdouma46/fontfinagler/
   to delete your font cache and restart your mac

(I'm assuming you're using a Mac since you mentioned MasterJuggler)

3. reload the REQUIRED fonts only, launch Acrobat/Fusion Pro and select
'Load Fonts'. Quit and relaunch

HTH

--
Eric Carbone