Hi Everyone,

I have one PDF that contains 3 pages. Each page has a corresponding Variable data field where users will type in a Qty if they would like to order that page. I've written the following On Record Start Call Back rule to tell it if there is a value typed into the Qty field then export the corresponding page; if there is not a value typed into the Qty field then DO NOT export the corresponding page. Unfortunately, something about the rule is not working because it will only export the One page with the greatest Qty value. I want it to export every page with a Qty value. Does anyone have a suggestion??? Thanks so much for your time!!

if (Field("QTY1") != "")
           {
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE1", true);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE2", false);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE3", false);
           }

if (Field("QTY2") != "")
           {
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE1", false);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE2", true);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE3", false);
           }
if (Field("QTY3") != "")
           {
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE1", false);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE2", false);
           FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("PAGE3", true);
           }
--
Nicola DosSantos

Ambit Press / Minuteman Press of Cambridge
Five Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA 02142
Tel: 617.876.3688
Fax: 617.876.3896
www.ambitpress.com

Please send all jobs to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]