On Aug 20, 2007, at 2:51 PM, Sylvester Campagna wrote:

CS2 keeps crashing upon print request

I have used cs2 and bar code 128m on a regular basis with no issues however after loading fusion pro on my mac running os10 when I try producing the same job I always had the application quite is there anything I need to do differently with this font I am on a very tight deadline and need some quick input please

I do not see how your connecting this problem with FusionPro. I presume you get a crash report when CS2 crashes. Maybe this will tell where the crash occurs. Is the software crashing when you export. Your not giving us much information to help identify the problem.

Brian Ray

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]