Kim,

Did you ever get an answer to this issue?  I'm working on a job where I'm
getting the exact same error you did and like you cannot figure out my
problem!  It's an 11 x 17 piece so it's a 1 up imposition and no matter what
I try I can't get multiple files.

>Hi Bruce,
>Yep, I have. It is a 3up. I've tried various mutliples of three and then I
>even tried some that weren't just to see what would happen. I've tried
>1650, 1200, 550, 1653 (I've lost count actually of all the variations I
>tried). No matter what number I put in, I get the error message and one
>output file.

>Interestingly enough, I just tried a test where I didn't select any
>imposition file at all. I then get multiple output files (but of course I
>do need it to be 3up, so I need the imposition).

>So, I tried remaking an entirely new imposition file in case mine was
>corrupted somehow. But I still get the error. Very frustrating. And I
>think I've stumped support. :-(

>Thanks for the quick reply.

> Kim
>
> Did you check that the number of records imposed on a sheet will fit =
> evenly in a chunk? For example, if you are imposing 3 up on a sheet, =
> then the number of records in a chunk needs to be a multiple of 3 like =
> 333 for one hundred sheets. =20
>
> Bruce

> Could anyone tell me if they are able to use the "output to multiple
> files" option when composing on a Mac?
>
> I've tried different numbers, changed my imposition settings, stood on =
> my
> head and hopped on one foot. No matter what I do, I get the following
> error:
>
> "The number of records requested in a chunk is not compatible with the
> imposition setting. The number of records in a chunk has been adjusted."
>
> I'm running version 4.1 on a Mac and I'm outputting JLT (I have tried
> outputting to PDF too).
>
> Thanks for any help.
> -kim

Lisa Brooks
Brooks Litho & Digital Group
P: (631)789-4500
F: (631)789-4505
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.brookslitho.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not
distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by
E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]