in a perfect world, i would do this. but, as we all know, the world of
dealing w/ customers and their wants and needs is far from perfect.

this way here i could use multiple addresses & phones in that rule, create
a dropdown that match this rule upon uploading and then i'd only need one
template for multiple office locations.

but because customers are so.......what's the politically correct term i'm
looking for here.................non computer savvy and don't want to
spend the time typing in their phone number, the task then falls on me to
make it as idiot proof - i mean - as simple as possible for them.

i could always hardcode the phone in a dropdown upon uploading but this
would result in having to upload a template for every office location,
which i'm trying to avoid.

hopefully someone can help me out w/ this rule! i'd really appreciate it.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]