I guess it's kind of amusing to see the architect of the most reactionary
elements of the Liberal government's Employment Insurance reforms (Nakamura)
involved in setting up an electronic "hiring hall" for the post secondary
"labour market". James Galbraith points out the utter fallacy and mischief
of this notion of a "labour market" in his book, _Created Unequal_.

Regards,

Tom Walker
#408 1035 Pacific St.
Vancouver, B.C.