---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:36:03 -0800
From: Brooks Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: INVITATION TO EUROPEAN COMMISSION CONVERSATION

Dear GKD97 Participants,

Please join us for a listserve conversation on the topic of information
and governance.

As part of a European Commission project called "The Information Society
and Governance," we will discuss the rapid spread of information and its
affect on governance in organizations and initiatives across society.
The results will be an important part of our report to the Commission at
the end of this year.

The conversation will take place for three weeks, from November 7 to
November 28, 1997. I will be your host and provide a starting point and
summaries.

I hope you will join us.

Best wishes,

Brooks Jordan

HOW TO JOIN THE ISG LIST

Anyone who has electronic mail with Internet access can subscribe to the
ISG list. To join please send an e-mail to the host:

                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Do not enter a subject. In the body of the message, type the text:

                            subscribe isg

Do not put anything after isg.  You will receive a welcome to the list.