Dear Stephen:

I guess I was trying to prove that all that is written is not true or
garbage in - garbage out.  In reality, my kids at some point in time changed
the time settings and though I had been told by another poster, I did not go
and correct them as I am intimidated by making changes on my computer.

My apologies to you and others who have noticed - or not - my failures.

Respectfully,

Thomas LUNDE