---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:51:52 -0800
From: Ed Deak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bell: More corporate madness

Dalton Camp could hardly be called a commie or pinko. A former advertising
executive, he was once the President of the Progressive Conservative Party,
who gave us the FTA under Mulroney. I got this without origins, but believe
he writes for the Globe and Mail, basically another corporate front paper.

Cheers, Ed (Ed Deak, Big Lake, BC, Canada)
===