Though I approve the realisation that market economy means
chaos, I cannot see how a society trusted to self-chosen scientists
would work. Remember, scientists are also a social constructs, thus
also the directions science choses to explore. "Brave New World" and
"1984" are very apt arguments against such autocracies.
The alternative is to give everyone a decent scientific education
and critical thinking, so we may democratically decide what is the
best scientific option to solve the problem of that economic
foundation that is so erratically shaking under our feet.

Eva

> Technocracy for 65 years has pointed to the Price System (Which is
> Defined as any social system that effects its distribution of goods and
> services by means of any system of trade or commerce based on commodity
> valuation and employing any form of debt token or money.) is out of sync
> with the natural world in which we exist.
>
> "Technocracy is dealing with social phenomena in the widest sense of the
> word; this includes not only actions of human beings, but also
> everything that directly or indirectly affects their actions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]